Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 BRAND NEW G5 OPTIX ME SIGHT >

BRAND NEW G5 OPTIX ME SIGHT

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

BRAND NEW G5 OPTIX ME SIGHT

Old 08-27-2006, 07:03 PM

Default BRAND NEW G5 OPTIX ME SIGHT

I have a brand new never been out of the package G5 OPTIX ME sightthatI would like to sell. $125.00 with free shipping and Insurance. This sight retails in Bass Pro and Cabelas for $159.99 plus shipping.

OPTIX ME[/b]
For those who want the ultimate in a bow-sight, G5 presents the New Optix ME, a 4 pin bow-sight with "Unique" features. The Optix ME includes 3 independently adjustable Smart-Pins, that never deviate from the vertical centerline. This means that you will never have to adjust your pins left or right thanks to our new, innovative patent pending Single Screw Adjustments. The Optix ME's fourth pin is a single floating pin. This knob adjustable Smart-Pin is a great tool for long range shots. This floating pin feature allows you to shoot these long ranges without having a high amount of pins, leaving plenty of room to confidently and accurately view and shoot your target. The Optix Me model is the only Optix Sight where the L.E.D. Optix Magnesium Pin Light comes standard. In addition, the Optix ME also has third axis tuning, a MathewsTM Vibration Damper, plus the popular Realtree Hardwoods HD camouflage finish.

FEATURES:
*Three .029" Independently Adjustable Smart Pins
*One Floating .029" Smart-Pin w/ knob adjustment
*3x Micro-Adjustments
*Third Axis Tuning
*100% Mag Tough
*Corrosion-Resistant Components
*MathewsTM Harmonic Damper
*Built-In Visor
*Arrow Bumper
*L.E.D. Optix Magnesium Pin Light Included.
*Realtree Hardwoods HD Camo
*Only 6 Ounces