Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 WHAT DOES IT TAKE?????? >

WHAT DOES IT TAKE??????

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

WHAT DOES IT TAKE??????

Old 02-25-2006, 06:27 AM

Default WHAT DOES IT TAKE??????

Notice to all. Black Death(Austin Pinon) is a thief, do not deal with him.
i have tried several times to message moderators about this crook. I get no response from them. I have filed criminal charges against this looser, for the Fraud that took place on this website. Anyone else that has had bad dealings with him need to contact me with their information so I can relay it to the Local prosecuter.

Old 02-25-2006, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WHAT DOES IT TAKE??????

What exactly makes you think this guy is a fraud. What experience caused you to post this message. Just curious. I don't want to deal with dishonest people. LT
Old 02-25-2006, 07:45 AM

Before you go slinging accusations you need to provide more info than you have provided. Dates, products, contact info, anything else that may help your case.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:52 AM

I guess I will explain it to you. I dont sling accusations for no reason. Black Death ran a ad in this forum for a Hunting Buddy needed to share a lease in Southern Indiana. I answered the ad and met with him, looked at the property, read the lease agreement, everything seemed fine. Tried to contact the land owner while we were therebut they were gone. My hunting partner and I then met with Austin when he informed us that he had already paid up front the $1000 for the lease, he even had it marked on the agreement that it was paid. We did'nt want him to be out the entire amount so we gave him our shares then and were going to go down to the property in a week to sign a new lease agreement with everyones name on it. And that was the last time i talked to him. He emails me 2 weeks later and states that the land owner does'nt want anyone except him on the property, and he will get our money back when he can.So I make the 2hr. drive to speak to the land owner and find out that he has no property lease nor has he paid her any money whatsoever. He has forged her name on a agreement and used that to commit fraud. This looser has also been trying to sell tree steps on this and another site(archery talk), and has recieved payment on at least 2 other occasions without providing any product. So if anyone else has been taken by this looser please send me the information so we can add to the jail time he is already going to serve.

Old 02-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Fork Horn

Well I would say you are doing the right thing for sure by prosecuting him to the fullest extent. I have been the victim of internet fraud twice. Once on Ebay when I was buying a grille for my MOPAR ($350) and the second time in gunbroker.com ($950-Ouchhhh). In both cases the sellers were way out of state from me and they lead me on for months and months making matters worse. Neither Ebay or Gunbroker were any help whatsoever because they lead me on too long. Prosecution (if I could find them) would have been more expensive than the losses. So as a matter of principal, I encourage you to drag him through the courts and then report back to us with the outcome. It would be a moral victory for me to hear that an internet crook got his due justice!!!
Old 02-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Centerpunch, I don't believe I've been contacted by you however, as moderators, we cannot do anything for you other than ban him for a couple days and take it the admin to ban him perm...I wish you luck and hope you prosecute him if he's wronged you....for any other information, you need to contact the admin directly....see contact us at the bottom of the homepage..even then, the disclaimers for HNI are pinned at the tops of the classified sections...good luck.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:03 AM

Thanks for a response Rob/PA.I had tried to contact Chris and HNIDustin with no response.Whether you have disclaimers on you site does'nt make it right. You Are Supporting "Trash" like Black Death, when you allow him to continue as a member. If that is How this site is run then I will never be back.