Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 New Bow Hunting Decal ... >

New Bow Hunting Decal ...

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

New Bow Hunting Decal ...

Old 02-24-2006, 05:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New Bow Hunting Decal ...

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

About my name, yes it is for the initials. Stands for Timothy James. The vinyal shop I am going to have make one made my racing decals for the last 15 years. DD I am going to have 2 made one for my Tahoe and the other for the ol' lady Pontiac. So if there is any copywrite issues send em after me.
Well TJ Im not sure why you would not just get them from me but Im flattered that you like my design THAT much

dd
Old 02-24-2006, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Green Pea

I’m a photographer and know all about copyrights. I’ve had to deal with people taking my images to Wal Mart and scanning them just to save a few bucks. The problem is the quality is no where close to what I can provide. They show these pictures to people with highlights blown shadow detail lost and their grainy from poor scans. Then the inevitable comes… “Who took those pictures for you?”

Don’t copy DD’s work. The idea itself is not copyrighted but the image is. If you like the idea and want to make something up yourself than go for it, but create your own work. If you like DD’s work than buy it. I’m sure it’s not going to set you back or cost you a meal on the table

Consider this; you are dispaying a quote from the bible but you plan too steal it?
Thank you G.P....there is always one or twowho are so cheap they want to do something likeyou discribed ..they want something for nothing.....your right I only have the artwork copyrighted ...I could not convience them that I wrote the bible verse so thats not a part of my copyrite and ANYONE can use the verse ... I used it to make a statement as to where we get the right to hunt ... just for that PETA person setting at the light behind me ..

dd
Old 02-24-2006, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

About my name, yes it is for the initials. Stands for Timothy James. The vinyal shop I am going to have make one made my racing decals for the last 15 years. DD I am going to have 2 made one for my Tahoe and the other for the ol' lady Pontiac. So if there is any copywrite issues send em after me.
TJ Ill just give you one if you can't afford one buddy ...

dd
Old 02-24-2006, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

DD I sent you a pm. I was not going to steal this sticker. I did not know that it was yours. Well i already explained myself. Sorry about the misunderstanding!
Old 02-24-2006, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

DD!

Keep me in mind and let me know when they arrive ,I seriously like both of them and would be quite happy to display them on my vehicle.

nubo
Old 02-24-2006, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

DD I just reread your post. I wish I would have read it in the begining instead of looking at the pics! We are good now right. We better be or I am sending NYbowhunter after ya. You dont want to see him in one of his scoolyard confrontations.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Tee Jay I sent you that vinyl you ordered. It should be there overnight. What in the world are you going to do with that much vinyl? You could make a hundred thousand bumper sitckers with that much material. Let me know if you need some more.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:12 AM

those look awsome DD lets us know when they go on sale
Old 02-24-2006, 10:25 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Hey Tee Jay I sent you that vinyl you ordered. It should be there overnight. What in the world are you going to do with that much vinyl? You could make a hundred thousand bumper sitckers with that much material. Let me know if you need some more.
That's funnier than hell. You guys are nuts. My kind of crowd.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:33 AM
Fork Horn

Hey DD,

When you get a price together shoot it to me. I’d like to have a couple of those myself and some for my brothers. Also, being the kind sole that I am there are a couple of PETA lovers up at work that would just love to have some of those plastered to their bumpers along side of the Bible verses that they live by and the anti Bambi killer stickers. Maybe I can help them out.

Quick Reply: New Bow Hunting Decal ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.