Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Airgun Hunting
User experience of Oneleaf NV400 rifle scope night vision >

User experience of Oneleaf NV400 rifle scope night vision

Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

User experience of Oneleaf NV400 rifle scope night vision

Old 01-10-2024, 11:34 PM
Spike

Thumbs up User experience of Oneleaf NV400 rifle scope night vision

Guys, I just received the Oneleaf NV400 rifle scope night vision, and am very excited about it, and canít wait to mount the NV400 on my 22 LRF. I and my family went to the forest and took some footages with shooting squirrels, rabbits, badgers, and foxes by using NV400. There is a very helpful and practical function on NV400, it is just a range finder, easily activated it, only need to dial the big button located on the top of NV400, the button is illuminated, you arenít worried about the tricky adjustment due to the dark environment. I measured the distance 60 yards, and 300 yards, the text with readout is crystal clear, and the performance is satisfying.

In a word, I love itsí functions like the navigation on the menu, range finder, and IR. Double big thumbs up.

If you're thinking about going to shoot at the daytime and nighttime, and also making your videos have a look at the NV 400 I think you will be pleased with it I certainly am and I think it's one of the best Scopes Iíve got.

The newest news, Oneleaf stuff told me NV400 will be upgraded, and add the ballistic calculator function. Sounds great.
Attached Thumbnails User experience of Oneleaf NV400 rifle scope night vision-nv400-night-vision-.png   User experience of Oneleaf NV400 rifle scope night vision-nv400.png  
Old 03-26-2024, 10:37 PM
Spike

Sounds like you're really enjoying the Oneleaf NV400 night vision rifle scope! It's great that you're finding the menu navigation, rangefinder, and IR illuminator to be user-friendly, especially at night. The upcoming ballistic calculator upgrade also seems like a valuable addition. Overall, you seem very impressed with the NV400's functionality for both day and night use.
Old 06-02-2024, 06:15 AM
Spike

You seem very impressed with your new Oneleaf NV400 night vision rifle scope! It sounds like the easy-to-use rangefinder is a particularly helpful feature, especially at night. You mentioned using it on targets from 60 to 300 yards and getting clear readouts.

Overall, you recommend the NV400 for its functionality in both day and night time use, including video recording. You're excited about the upcoming ballistic calculator upgrade as well. This sounds like a versatile scope for hunters and night time enthusiasts.