Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Airgun Hunting
I broke my Air Arms TX200 >

I broke my Air Arms TX200

Community
Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

I broke my Air Arms TX200

Old 10-24-2022, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TurnersOutdoorsman
We all have the same opinion. Come to think of it, fixing a $65 airgun after firing her 8,000 pellets is like buying a second her TX200 for less than half the price.
the air rifle was actually about 1200.00 with the scope and Rings. The rebuild kit was 65.00
Old 10-24-2022, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

That makes the rebuild kit a stunning deal. Plus you were able to do it yourself and you still have an airgun you know like the back of your hand. Has the rebuild shifted your POA at all?
Old 10-24-2022, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30
That makes the rebuild kit a stunning deal. Plus you were able to do it yourself and you still have an airgun you know like the back of your hand. Has the rebuild shifted your POA at all?
You're right. When I bought the rifle the ability to rebuild it my self was the big factor. I put 8000 through the first one. I have maybe 500 through the second. I have two more on the shelf with 12,000 pellets. I'm set for a while.

virtually no changes at all. The