Community
Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

Benjamin Marauder

Old 03-29-2015, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator

Default Benjamin Marauder

Anybody hunting with one?
Old 05-27-2015, 07:34 PM
Spike

I do alittle with My .25
Old 05-28-2015, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

What range are you getting, accuracy, game animals, etc.? It looks like a sweet setup.
Old 05-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Typical Buck

i have a woodswalker which is basically the marauder in pistol form, but i have an ar-style stock on it, pretty sweet little set up. Mine is pretty accurate, im sure the longer barreled marauder would be even more so. These guns are pretty well thought of at their price point, excellent way to dip your toes into the pcp world. You might want to look at the hatsans and the airforce models, those are similar and similar priced.
Old 05-31-2015, 05:11 PM
Spike

Lets not forget the Sumatra. I have both, and while I like My Marauder, I know that My Sumatra has more than double the energy of the Marauder. I feel confident with Marauder on coyote size critters and down. The sumatra Im very certain will take a animal a lot larger. Accuracy is there as well. The Marauder is alittle newer to Me, But I have mine hitting on nice at 75 yards. Ive seen and heard of a lot more range out of them by others who has had them longer.