HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HONDA or Honda - ATV ?'s
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Hiawatha

Default RE: HONDA or Honda - ATV ?'s

Personally i love the standard shift and would not go to the es if my life depended on it. I am a little old fashioned because i still do not trust the technology 100%. The standard shift is great around the farm here if you are huling some pails of oats or anything unstable on the racks that you need to hold onto. By using your foot you have one free hand all the time. As for making it easy for the family to use i see no problems with a standard shift. I was driving our old honda when i was just a little we gaffer and never had any problems cathing onto how the system works. I learnt how to drive the bike just by watching my dad all the time then the day came were i got to sit up front and drive. Soon i was driving by myself. My mother has had a knee replacement and is still able to shift just fine with our yammy. I still like the concept because it seems simple to me and i am not to much of a deep thinker as you know. Gook luck with whatever you decide on. Oh but skeeter if ya need someone to break that bad boy in for ya i can certainly adjust my schedule accordingly to take it for a week test drive lol.