HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Traditional Equipment for sale
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 07:34 PM
fdemsemt

Default Traditional Equipment for sale

Do to my surgery, I will not be able to hunt with a Traditional recurve bow anymore,, So I'm selling my tradition equipment. These arrows were made by myself,, The bow is less then 4 years old…..

10 brand new never shot custom Port Orford Cedar Wood Traditional 3 feathered arrows with 2 orange - 1 Black/Orange bared fletching and with orange flo nocks. Stained in Walnut color and clear coated varnished. Arrows length with hunting and field points tips are 30 1/2” inches long. Arrows spine weighted at 48 - 50 lbs..,, 6 Hunting tips are from Magnus and are the Magus II 100 grain 1 ¼ cutting edge broad heads.. 4 Field points are also from Magnus and are the 100 grain tips..---$45.00, Plus the Shipping

6 brand new never shot custom Port Orford Cedar Wood Traditional 3 feathered arrows with 2 Red bared - 1 White bared fletching with White nocks and 6 bar striping on the shaft. These are cleared coated varnished to natural color. Arrows length without hunting and field points tips are 29 3/4” inches long. Arrows spine weighted at 50-55 lbs..,, These are all Matched weighted within 5 grains of each other…They are ready to put your own choice of broadheads for hunting..---$25.00, Plus the Shipping

6 brand new never shot custom Port Orford Cedar Wood Traditional arrow shafts, Same as the above arrows BUT HAVE NO FEATHERS with White nocks and 6 bar striping on the shaft. These are cleared coated varnished to natural color. Arrows length without hunting and field points tips are 29 3/4” inches long. Arrows spine weighted at 50-55 lbs..,, These are all Matched weighted within 5 grains of each other…They are ready to put your own choice of feathers and broadheads for hunting..---$15.00, Plus the Shipping

1 Browning Nomad Stalker: Serr # 9W7086,, 50 lb draw,,, 52” AMO,,,, Bow in excellent condition. String is brand new, about 50 shots on it. It also has cat whisker attached to it. -- $150.00 , Plus the Shipping ..

1 New, never used string 50# -- 52” length -- and a handmade leather finger tip tab…..$7.00, Plus the shipping

One fishing arrow. It’s a fiberglass shaft with 3 piece removable tip ,, $9.00 , Plus the shipping

6 Magnus II , 2 blade , 100 gr..Broadheads.. New, in unopen package .. $20.00 , Plus shipping

Pictures are available on request....