HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - STS system anyone?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Jerry/Pa

Default RE: STS system anyone?

I just saw this thread and I also happened to pick up a STS at a shoot last week. The guy installed one on my bow and I shot it right there at the shoot. I did notice some difference so I took a chance and bought it even though I wasn't sure if I liked it on my bow. After getting home and installing it on my Merlin Max 3000 and shooting it for a couple days I notice a significant loss of string and hand shock. I think this product works. I didn't check for increase or loss of speed but I had no pin adjustment after the installation. Though it added some weight to the rear of the bow I liked the added balance. The only problem I have with it is I can't get it more centered on the limb saver because of interference with my cables. So sometimes the string gets caught behind the limb saver. I kinda like the throry about the arrow leaving the sting earlier on release when it makes contact with the limb saver. I haven't shot it enough to say it closes-up my groups. All in all I think STS has a winner. Here is a couple of pictures installed. I had to angle the attachment lower at my grip cause it was interfering with my hand.