HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rem Mountian LSS Vs Win Classic Featherweight Stainless
Old 03-20-2005, 07:04 PM
firstshot

Default RE: Rem Mountian LSS Vs Win Classic Featherweight Stainless

Jewell trigger,floated and glass bedded,crowned.By far the most expensive firearm I have.It shoots great off the bench but I find it to be a little flighty on the off hand point
tocs....with all that work, what kind of groups are you getting off the bench? And what do you mean by "a little flighty on the off hand point"?

Virginia7......You're right about that!!! If the stainless featherweight had a laminated stock, I'd be all over it.....might be anyway! Could probably find an aftermarket laminated to put on it.

dvdegeorge....Man.....that is some good looking rifle!!!!!......and a good group too! What size are the squares? Don't have a feel for the scale. What did that group measure out to be? Have you had any work done, i.e. trigger job, bedding, etc.?

killer243......What caliber is your Win Classic Featherweight? What kind of groups can you get with it? What is the 3rd position of the 3 position safety for? Safe, Fire, & ?.

firstshot
-----------------------------------
Make your first shot count!