HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is Poaching Okay???
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 06:06 AM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Is Poaching Okay???

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

You know, if these people have to poach, I wonder how all the other families that don't hunt, (I bet 95% of the poor and laid off) make it. All the inner city people that has never been exposed.

I have a sneaking suspicion that some on here have first hand knowledge on poaching and trying to justify it. Or thier deadbeat parents did it. We were poor as dirt too. But my father like my grandfather, and his father joined the military to keep from poaching or stealing or taking hand outs. None besides my father ever graduated high school. Sure they missed thier family, they all went to a foreign war in which my father gave his life. But its better than having every excuse on why you need to steal to make it.

Here's a lesson for you. Don't honor your dad by insulting someones parents.

Even the bible cuts people slack. A wise man in it knew himself when he prayed, Lord don't give me so little that I may steal and don't give me so much that I might forget you, but give me the right amount.

Have you ever pick up anything that wasn't yours. Maybe money on the sidewalk. Point is, if it isn't yours, it isn't yours. Just because someone lost it doesn't make it yours. How about someone's respect for their parents? It's obvious you have tried to steal that.