HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 07:25 AM
bowbender12

Default RE: MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH

I have been bowhunting for almost 15 yrs now and I have shot allot of different bows over the years. This past few months i have decided to upgrade my equipment and my choice boiled down to 2 bows bowtech and mathews. Without a doubt in my mind i chose the bowtech because of their new equalizer binary cam system, this bow is the fastsest, quietest, and smoothest bow on the market. HANDS DOWN !!!! I think bowtech has a better warranty system also.
Mathews claims that they have the fastest bows on the planet well I heard bowtech challeneged them at a shoot and they (mathews) walked walked away ...... I will be honest Mathews makes a great bow as well they compare very close to the bowtech ..... bowtech as the edge on them right now because of the 2 cam system mathews won't come close to the speed of a bowtech. We took a bowtech off the shelf at the shooting lanes, "constitution" and we set it up to match the equipment used (specs) to IBO speed recomendations this bow set at 55 lbs shot almost 227 FPS.
I have a couple of friends that shoot competitive 3D and they are seeing the shooters switch to bowtech ...... the majority of the last (Canadian) shoot were shooting bowtech's.

Keep up the good work Bowtech and let's see what Mathews does now !!!!