HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A letter from Taulman regarding Nonresident rights...
Old 03-09-2005, 08:34 AM
kshunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A letter from Taulman regarding Nonresident rights...

I am glad you put this in here, I am going to call Rep. Udall and say thank you! G. Taulman needs to be stopped! If he is allowed to continue most of us poor hunters will never be able to afford a license anywhere. He is doing a great job to line his own pockets and make it a rich mans game. George's rights VS my rights, George go away!
100% agreed. I will always fight for the hunting right of the "little man" and vast majority of hunters before the right of the man that wants to fill his pockets at the expense of the vast majority of hunters. The article above is very deceiving if you're unfamiliar with the topic.

Many companies that have supported USC and Taulman in the past, now aren't supporting him. So far, Primos, Real Tree, Jim Jumbo, Knights Rifles, and Swarovsky and most recently Barnes Bullets and Crooked Horn Outfitters have denounced the actions of USO and Taulman and chosen to drop them as their sponsors.