HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 2 Backwoods Strutters....Let's Roll....
Old 03-07-2005, 01:40 PM
MDManiac
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 2 Backwoods Strutters....Let's Roll....

Hello All, My name is Brendan, and i am 17. I have been Deer Hunting since i was 12 or 13, and this will be 4 fourth year turkey hunting, and this far it has been a shutout. I hunt the fields and woods on Central New York, where the birds are plentiful and smart, I hope to connect this year!

In my spare time I love to Snowmobile and Fourwheel in the New York Trails and Swamps, as well as kayaking, fishing and baseball. I will be graduating come June and will be attending a technology college 40 mins away from my house.

The town i come from is rich with the marine blood, and I support every effort. Everyone around here either knows someone or has family serving in the military. I know of atleast 4 Different people that have served overseas as apart of the military or as a civilian worker/ex military personnell. Currently my Father's Buddy is serving his second tour in 3 years, 1st was Iraq, now in Ghana. SEMPER FI.