HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Keep Mathews or buy new PSE
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 03:29 PM
MNRut

Default RE: Keep Mathews or buy new PSE

Not that it matters in anything whatsover in determing who makes a quality bow (which they all do) , but do you have those facts yet?
At least you've admitted that mathews is not the only one to make quality bows.

Heres your facts:

PSE website - "PSE, as the industry's leading manufacturer, holds twenty patents for bow design and archery products."
- "Today, Pete heads the largest privately owned archery equipment manufacturing company in the country."

Bowhunting.net - "PSE is the world's largest manufacturer of archery equipment."

Whitetail.com - "Matt McPherson and his Mathews, Inc., which is one of the world's largest makers of bows."

I could not find one source that regarded Mathews as the largest manufacturer of bows. However, whenever PSE is mentioned in any credible and respected publication they are said to be the largest manufacturer of archery equipment in the world.

The only time I ever here about Mathews being number 1, is when it is coming out of the mouth of an ignorant Mathews owner. Now, I'm not saying that all of you that own Mathews bows are ignorant, but those of you that are, know who you are. Niether am I bashing Mathews products, I firmly believe that Mathews makes a quality bow. I simply think people should have their facts straight before giving advice and making comments about who's the leader of what.

I personally respect all bow manufacturers because they all try their damndest to put out a quality product.

For those of you that, for some reason have a vendetta against PSE, why don't you try out their high end bows before flapping your jaws and comparing them to other companies.