HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is Poaching Okay???
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Rebel Hog
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Is Poaching Okay???

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

You anti "poaching" people make me laugh. Say what you want. You all remind me of a bunch of drones or actors in a play. Since when is taking an animal and eating it if your hungry wrong? Your all pathetic....whoooo the government....screw the government and their stupid rules. If a man is hungry he should not have to swallow his pride just to feed his family. Not only would I kill a friggin deer or ten of them if I had to, I would feel good about doing it and providing for myself and my kin. If you all want to stand in a welfare line and act like its better than dropping a deer, go for it. You won't see me there...I will be in a tree. Have some pride. Since when did a handout become acceptable? Pathetic. Grow a sack. And no judge or jury would ever convict on this subject.....by the way. What a bunch of idiots.....I might go crank one of those fury b#stard# right now just to spite you all.
Thank moosehorn, you just proved my point so well. All you had to do was open your mouth. Its pretty obvious. You can't help it.

bigcounty, it's a DEAD horse...Man, let it go! I know its your point of view and mine too,but how are you
going to convience anyone when it was just Posted----- Hey look two COPS did it !