HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team {# 1 } Team cutt-n-strut-n Check In
Old 02-28-2005, 07:41 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Default RE: Team {# 1 } Team cutt-n-strut-n Check In

Dane....so good to hear from you!

I have sent several e-mails over the last few months and thought you either where in trouble or it was my typing breath! hehe

I'll try again tomorrow to send you.....

As far as the invite - thanks - but I just don't have the time and it is not that I don't want too - I really do!

Let's make plans for next year......

Last year I shot my first Rio - took 5th place in that contest....missed my second....called in 11 jakes in Mich - 3 times on opening morning....was too dark to get a good looks ee and I was sure there was along beard in there some where....afternoon called in a jake and a bearded hen....almost took that hen...she had carnuckles - really......then wife got Ill....rushed home...cancelled TN but did get to Wis...shot a 21 Lb bird opening day of the 5th season......scouted for the reast of the group and placed all 3 on birds of which 2 got theirs. Birds where 23 lbs with ove 1 inch spurs and then a 24.5 lb for a 70+ plus guy!

That did me more good than taking my own......then my last day sitting in ouring rain called up another for the last of our party to which he screwed up......i had the puppy eating out my hands

Oh well........

Say I hope you Mom is okay.

JW