HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!
Old 02-26-2005, 09:45 PM
pointblank

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Replies so far have been amusing! both from the True Believers and the Non Believers.

The Believers are anxious to share some thing they have found that has them all excited. and yes can put $$ Cash $$ in their pockets.

The Non crowd are anxious to put a stop to any such foolishness that might lead simple minded hunters and fishermen blindly to their demise.

Here are a few answers for all.

NOTHING IS FREE! It takes work. Hard or Easy? That's your call. How hard is it to talk to other hunters. If you are trying to cram something down their throat it's hard, to impossible. If you are just telling them about the best trail cam you've ever seen or the greatest hunting opportunity in BC or Mexico, it's pretty easy.
Is it a Pyramid? Geometrically YES
Is it a SCAM? NO
Is it Net work or Multi level marketing? If you want it to be. That is one of the 7 ways to make money.
Maybe you don't want or need to make money. Then it is a awesome way to just learn about some of the best hunts on the planet and meet some of the best people around.

This past year I hunted Pig in Ca., Muledeer in Az., Muledeer and Elk in Ut., Whitetail in Il., Coues in Mexico. and had to turn down a Elk hunt in Co. because it was the same time as Coues/Mex.

In all I met 29 new Best hunting friends.

Don't get so caught up in the push and shove. If you are in the market for some gear shop with us. If you are looking to book a hunt, give us a try. If you're not happy with your 9-5, who's fault is that?

There is something for everyone. I have team members that are trying to escape from a job they hate where they put in hard hours every day and earn less than 25K per year. I have team members that bring in a couple of million each year with what they are already involved with.
Hunt'n biz has something to offer to both and everything in between.

Be Safe and GIT'R DUN