HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Asking for help
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 09:49 AM
PositiveBo

Default RE: Asking for help

Lol, although I can be a 'PR guy' at times...this ocassion is simply motivated by conviction. When one appreciates the magnitude of the Jerman buck, I just don't see how one could arrive at any other conclusion...regardless of the method taken (and let the record show it was taken by a means more difficult than with a rifle).

I actually agree with you, I would prefer to have seen the voting limited to one vote cast (ever and in total) per IP address. I also agree that it's difficult if not impossible to lump whitetails/mulies/elk into one final category of voting, not to mention methods of harvest (but hey, it's their contest). Admittedly, I was irked in the early stages of the contest to see inferior bucks soar by mine in the voting.

We're all free to conduct a contest, we could even have a list of rules forty pages long and it would still be flawed to a certain extent. I suppose the point I'm making is the most worthy entrant seems to be winning this particular contest...therefore, justice is apparently being served despite the imperfections of the contest.

Of course, if Brad were inclined to hire me or to invite me to hunt...I'm all ears.