HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!
Old 02-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Judson

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Lets see If I have this scam right!!! We will use my last out of Maine where I live hunt as an example. Air fare 2,000, time away from work 36 days, expences for hunt and trothp fees roughly 10,000. OK so I come home and write an article, assuming I am a good writer and this group buyes my article for yets say 500, now they buy my video for let us say again 500 dollars. Hmmmm, lets see 12,000 dollars, not counting time away from work for a return of 1,000 dollars and they tell you you will get rich at this???? This group sounds like our government and social security!!!!
If this group is for real then the only people who are making anything are the ones collecting the 99 dollar fee not the members!!!!
One question though, if they have this mag and only publish articles by members and the members get "paied" for these stories how many stories do you think they have about how I shot the button buck, or how to wack the rabbit of your dreams? Sounds like a rather dull magizine if you ask me, how about you?