HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GUILTY or NOT? Claude Dallas
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Elkcrazy8
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: GUILTY or NOT? Claude Dallas

I suppose you all don't know that Claude Dallas is from back east. He is a transplant and the talk is that he may end up back with his family. There is a member on this forum who is friends with Mrs. Elms, Connleys mother. Pouge, one of the victims of the incident was just as bad as Claude and had been harassing him for some time. The only reason that Connely was there is because he couldn't say no to Pouge. I am not making Claude to be a hero by any means. Connely is the one that got the raw deal. Pouge liked to throw himself around and Claude was the wrong one to throw it at. A friend of mine had a run in with Pouge down on the snake river. He tore their truck up and found nothing. He left them there to put their stuff back in order, and didn't treat them nice at all. My feelings are that if you through a match in a haystack, you will have one big fire on your hands. And that is exactly what happened. Unfortunatly Elms got the raw deal. Was Caude Dallas guilty I say 100% yes. The whole thing is a shame. It goes along the same lines as Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge. There were alot of screw ups that led to tragedy. Good luck with him if he ends up near you.