HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - dude
Thread: dude
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 06:59 PM
BuckElixir

Default RE: dude

Thanks Duckmastor2. I haven't introduced myself yet, so...Im from PA and mainly hunt ducks and deer, but will hunt just about anything if given the chance (and money).

And to kolb7, I went on a rampage in the last post. Sorry. I'm in college right now, and from all the work they gave me, I had to take it out on something and you seemed right for the bashing. I was reading the post at the wrong time.

In college, I'm majoring in animal biotechnology and wildlife conservation, it should be cool.

So, now you all sort of know me. I will get to know you all in future posts. But, just to let you know, I'm a "seasonal" message board jumper. In fall until late December, I'm on hunting message boards. From late December until the end of spring, I'm on bowling message boards (bowling leagues are that time). And finally, in the summer I am on fishing message boards. Don't ask me why, bu I just get in certain moods during certain times of the year. I never plan on it, it just happens. Well, actually, it changes with the activity seasons. So, I'll be around for a while until my mind focuses on something else (bowling).

"Remember...it's not the size of the antlers on a buck, it's...wait...what am I smokin'?(eyes rolling back into his head) That's some good stuff."

Edited by - BuckElixir on 09/06/2002 20:01:37

Edited by - BuckElixir on 09/07/2002 17:54:45