HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whats wrong with people?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 11:44 AM
1dahunter

Default RE: Whats wrong with people?

Thank you all so much , you folks are the reason I hang out here. I consider all of you my friends, you have been there and understand what its like and you treat me like family, always ready to give advice, a pat on the back, a shoulder to cry on or just visit and thats special to me. I love you all like family and thanks for being there when I need you. What brought this post up was I had meet a Local sheriffs deputy on predator masters and he wanted a hunting partner and we discovered that we only lived 1/2 mile from each other so we met one night last september and visited and agreed to do some hunting together, when he came to pick me up he noticed the wheel chair ramp at my place and asked if I was disabled so I explained my disability to him and he suddenly decided that he didnt have time for a hunt so we went shinning for deer that night and I really enjoyed being with him and visiting, thats the last time I heard from him and when I call him his wife always says hes not home so again I was shot down. Thanks for letting me share my feelings with you. Jimmy