HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tried the crimson raptor
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 11:30 AM
savedbygrace

Default RE: Tried the crimson raptor

Sorry if I caused any controversy. I dont want anyone fighting over little ole me & my comments (Ha, Ha, just kidding). I believe everyone has success using what works best for them. I believe this is a "mental thing" also. I believe, IMO, you will use a product more often & give it more lean on its downfalls IF you have confidence in it. As for me I dont have enough experience yet to tell which broadhead I like the best, but hearing everyone's comments sure helps. For instance, not to change the style of hunting, but all of my rifles and shotguns are browning. That is because I have had good success and good experiences with them. I did use some remington products @ one time but I did not have good experiences with them so now I dont use them anymore. I know we should not base our opinion about a whole line of products on 1 or 2 experiences with just one of its products but I believe sub-consciously we will. Another example, I had a friend that never used browning products. One day he bought his first browning rifle. To make a long story short he had alot of problems with it and vowed never to buy another browning product again just because of one bad episode he had. Some people say he's right for feeling that way, some say he is to closed minded. I dont know where I'm going with this, I guess just to say use whatever works best for you, but again I really appreciate all the comments, they are helping me alot.