HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Elk Moose hybrid, Melk
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 08:15 PM
bigbulls
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Elk Moose hybrid, Melk

Granted it will be very rare but it is entirely possible for something like this to happen.

It has happened in captivity numerous times and there are many documented cases of it also happening in the wild.

Whether this "melk" is real or not who knows but it is possible.

now both the scientist are on the same side I see
You just keep living in your little world and refuse to accept the possibilites of nature. It's all part of the evolutionary process. Mother nature is continually "experimenting" with all of its species. You just keep believing what your tenth grade teacher told you.

you can say all you want about these captive animals that are breed artifitually but they are differnt because no scienctist is sticking a tube or his hand in the female its totally different
Actually many of these cases involved two different species of animals that were put into captivity together and actually bread themselves with no other human intervention of any kind.

I am certainly not a scientist but I do like to at least research a topic before I start implying people around here are stupid. I suggest you do the same.

Sometimes it's like I'm talking to a brick wall around here.