HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Summit Revolution vs. Summit Python XLS
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 08:39 AM
dogbone65

Default RE: Summit Revolution vs. Summit Python XLS

I had s summit viper, great stand but got to sit in the revolution at the buckmaster show, sold my viper to my neigbor and picked up the revolution. It's unreal how comfortable and easy it is to use. My viper was great but trying to get in it on the ground by climbing under or over the rest was kinda of a pain had to get the bottom platform perfect so my legs wasn't hitting the rest. This thing with the leg rest is out of the way but low so you can step into it easy. Also it makes climbing easier becuase you sit a little farther out giving you more leverage. Comfortable WOW felt like taking a newspaper and coffee up and getting away from the kids and wife for a few minutes in the backyard. Don't get me wrong the viper is a great stand but for the extra 50 bucks you won't be sorry. One other thing that I was worried about. It reclines so I thougt it would be a pain to get out of. But you just leave your bottom platform down lower because you don't need it to rest your feet on but when a deer comes in you can just roll your but and stand up real easy and quite.