HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alpine Tundra series of bows.
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 08:19 PM
stickchucker

Default RE: Alpine Tundra series of bows.

bigbulls,
your in luck it just so happens my son shoots for whisper creek. a few of the features you mentioned are not available yet. the bow suspension and micrometer will be available in 06. they had the prototype for thr bow suspension at the ata show but had to put it away it literally drew all the attention. I had the oppertunity to shoot it and it simply just blew me away. you have never shot a smoother, quieter, vibration free bow ever. the bow was set at 55lbs and it felt like i was shooting a 20lb bow unreal!!! they do however have 12 new bows this year. in 04 the ps was there top of the line bow and it was very good. this year its one of there lower end bows and the ones above it are outstanding. if you can get past the radical looks of all the technology you will truelly enjoy this line. if you can wait until the 06 models come out i would, the bow suspension is a must have. the prices of these bows are will be very reasonable with the high end bow around $600 for the 05 line. if you have any questions about them let me know I'll be happy to help.