HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gary Alt (PA Hunters)
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 07:23 PM
jhalfhill

Default RE: Gary Alt (PA Hunters)

im tired of all u out of staters saying this or that about the state of PA's deer herd. yeah so what you drove through I-79 through greene county and saw x amount of deer. i now hunt along I-79 in greene county because that is the only place in most of the state where deer are very numerous. Greene county is an exception to the rest of the state, why i don't know. I do know that, because I actually hunt here, other places in the state aren't that fortunate including where i live. We moved in 8 years ago and the deer were plentiful and did little damage to the crops. People went and bitched and moaned that there were too many deer, well they got what the hell they were askin for and thats a helluva lot less deer. i could care less that "other states are like this too so quit crying" i am concerned about my state and where i hunt and that is it. hell with everyhwere else i dont live there. i know how it used to be and how it should be here. so if you arent from PA dont even reply because you cannot relate to the subject.