HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ATV advice
Thread: ATV advice
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 10:19 AM
soarkrebel

Default RE: ATV advice

ORIGINAL: Shootem up870

Personally ,I prefer that my engines don't break at all.
that is one of my personal preferences too. that is why i would go with polaris. ever had a wheeler underwater completely still runnin? [actually it was in a lake] well anyways the wheeler was still runnin and had to swim back down to shut it off. pulled it out and got by the fire to warm up then 1/2 hour later went back out ridin. this is what u can do with a polaris. try that with a honda. pssh good luck my friend has trouble going through creeks.

im not trying to argue with u about this stubble just letting you know my experiences with different brands of wheelers.
Do you really believe yourself?

I will refrain from saying what i really think !!!!!!!

But just one thing ..................after reading that i can see why polaris loves...............uhhhh .......... folks like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And your right on one thing i wouldnt drive through a LAKE on my honda!!!!!!!

And one more thing i have rode MANY miles on atv's and used to frequent many large rides with many brands of atv the ONE brand that ALWAYS got towed back was a polaris!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen a honda ,yamaha,kawasaki or even suzuki get towed they may have had some mechanical problems but they always made it on thier own.
polaris is a different story . I formed my opinion of polaris based on all those rides and will NEVER spend a dime on one!!!