HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Why are bowhunters so much better?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 11:37 AM
ARGUY

Default RE: Why are bowhunters so much better?

Im a rookie on here so im prob gonna catch some flak for posting so thats fine. i dont understand what the big flap is. The original start of this thread was merely venting. I was taught hunting was to enjoy nature, help manage the wildlife, and to have something good to eat in your freezer. Now most likely im one of the young guys on here and i respect people older than me and thats no offense intended TO ANYONE. But i think we should hold up and look at what were doing. Its turning into a competition or see who is better the bowhunter or the gunhunter. Just let people decide whichever they want to use. Bowhunting is fun i do like it better than gun, but i enjoy both and yes bowunting takes more skill and thats why some people stay to the gun because they dont want to learn the concept and skills for bowhunting. I think in the end we better realize, way things are going in this country and the way people in high authority are wanting hunting banned and done away with, you may not have the choice to use either. So lets look at it that way.

Whats really annoying is those kids on jet ski's when you trying to fish a tournament!!!!