HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 04:48 PM
alwyshntn

Default RE: MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH

i shoot a different bow every year also and usually try to try different brands and i think in the last 16 years of serious bowhunting have been through them all but for the last 3 years i have religiously shot Hoyt bows the last being the Xtec and i've loved them all i looked at all the different brand every year and returned to Hoyt they are great bows check them out if you have the chance this year i am trying something different and thats going to be a bowtech allegiance the reason being i feel they are the only company which came out with something that might be truly revolutionary with their new bianary cam system i have shot this bow in the shop several times and it is amazing it's quite,smooth, and super fast its specs are a bowhunters dream if you decide to try the mathews switchback notice the draw cycle i think it is really harsh especially compared to last years outback just imagine yourself bundled up in winter cold and drawing back on that buck of a lifetime in a akward position with the switchback OH NO!!! Hope this has helped keep your options open its whatever just feel right to you