HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gary Alt (PA Hunters)
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 10:36 AM
cuernos1
Spike

Default RE: Gary Alt (PA Hunters)

I would ask those us on here to address the following....Do you get financial advice from a bum?? No...Gary Alt is a very sound thinker...

I was stationed in Georgia a few years ago and hunted a deer lease down there that was managed by Auburn University...We shot some Hogs....I mean huge old bucks... But we killed a ton does.. Sometimes you thought too many...But I always got one...or two or three...They were there...

I would say many here in Pa who are stuck in there ways are the same guys that said I was crazy joining the Army so I could go to college and move for a job...I did...Still do.. But still I have experience hunting every state I live in...Many still want to just get drunk at camp... Please I remember those days, too... But how about this... My farm is tuff to hunt with a rifle...Too many houses....But if you suggested Shotgun only and bow, crossbow you would hear everyone scream... Why cause you have to really hunt a bit .... How many folks got shot this year.?? Too many....There is NO excuse for an accidental kill, none...One simple rule if you ain't positive, don't shoot..Period..If there is any possible chance of a loose bullet , stop...

Most of the problems are permitted because we are in the society of it's okay, and let's all just get along.. BS... Rules in this case were working and many of the non-coop types were just the loud wheel so we oiled it...No keep the QDM or my farm will ruin many acres when I put that sub-division there...I only have a few years to retire ....