HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2005 Bowtech Prices
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 05:32 PM
PA Hardwoods

Default 2005 Bowtech Prices

Well I finally will be getting a new bow this year after shooting a high country for the past 6 years. It has served me well but not without problems. Last year I absolutely fell in love with Bowtech's lineup, and planned on getting a Patriot last year but I decided to wait. (I bought a house instead). Well anyway I'm glad I waited, the 05 lineup is awesome. Shot an allegiance last week and all I can say is WOW!!! Well anyway to my question. What I am really looking at is the Old Glory, I haven't shot one yet (nobody around me has one yet) but I loved the allegiance so i'm 99.9% sure I'll love the Old Glory. Anyway what are the prices you guys are seeing on Bowtech's 05 lineup. The Alegiance I shot is going for $685 and they said it would be the same for the Old Glory. And another shop I called that I thought would be cheaper said they will be selling the Old Glory for $669. Are these numbers High ir are they just in line with everyone else. I think the $685 is a little on the higher side. Let me know what numbers you guys are seeing around the country.