HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang
Old 01-03-2005, 06:09 PM
defendwihunters

Default RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

First of all, in our arrest section of the paper, there are ALWAYS several Hmong arrests and it's common to see child abuse, along with drug abuse and drinking -- either underage or OWI's and if you read the tiny corners of the paper, you'll constantly find more horrific stories of the atrocities these people commit as a "way of life". It's disgusting. One story I kept for some reason was titled, "Teen shot by father, paralyzed". In horror I started to read only to find out mid-story that this was also a Hmong shooting. His own son, who will most likely, the story said, be paralyzed for life if he lives. I've never seen a follow up, nor can I find the archive of the story on the Press WEb site. The media LOVES to cover these things up REAL quick. "Follow the money"...the more refugees, the more federal money that pours into the state and that includes the schools. That's why the public schools love these people so much; they get more funding for every Hmong student plus the Hmongs have so darned many babies they add a lot of students to a steadily declining number of kids attending public schools. it's sickening.

Just like your story, DeerSlayer, I bet if we all listened carefully and watched for them, we'd find scads of violence committed by these peoples. But our lawmakers turn a blind eye and it's wrong. I don't want to lose any people at the hands of these monsters!! If they want to kill their own, that's their business, but don't bring it on the rest of us. [:@][>:]