HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Great forum
Thread: Great forum
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2002, 11:33 AM
KIDD642
Typical Buck

Default Great forum

A few years back...approx. 7-8. Had to write a paper in college in one of my classes for completeing my minor in special education. The class was Physical disabilities and Brain Injured. This was one of the best classes I had ever taken. It really opened my eyes to a whole unselfish world. So for my final project I asked the Prof. if i could relate it to disabled sportsman since that was an interest to me with the correllation to the outdoors and the class. Of course he said yes and was glad to hear of someone expanding the assignment to such a topic. ANy way to make a short story long I researched several areas of the outdoors and the physically disabled community along with the many challenges faced by the individuals and families and came up with a booklet of info sort of a directorty that would allow disabled sportsman to locate equipment and outfitters thaty catered to those sportsman. I guess what I want to say is that i am glad that there is a place r people to go to help, support and discuss many issues concerning these sportsman.

LIFE MEMBER: NAHC: UBP

Frank