HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - "Something moved...and he fired."
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 04:07 PM
baty15jessica

Default RE: "Something moved...and he fired."

Hello, This the mother of Jessica, Briar, Charly. and Dalton,
I want to first say thanks for all your thoughts. I know Brent better then he knows himself and I know that if one of my kids came running to me and said Dalton has been shot the first thing I would do is ask where he is not accuse him of killing him so that he is scared off and then I can't find him to see if he needs help, when the police arrived an hour later the boys where gone and it took another 30 mins. to find the boys and then another 45 mins. to walk to where Dalton was. To me I agree Brent may have been upset but there would be nothing standing in the way of helping my son. But, he didnt he just assumed that Dalton was dead he didnt know that until that was determined. The fact that Brents mom, Dalton's so called grandma accused and placed blame on Dalton be the result of his own death is so upsetting that It bothers me that she even has the oppertunity to be around my son Briar, He needs his mother and it is sad to know that Iam still not allowed to be there for him. Brent never even let me see my son's is what hurt and knowing that my son Briar needs me and his sisters. Brent wont let him around us. Last year the SRS found four counts of child abuse on Brent yet nothing was done. Theres alot of blame here. Jessica, is smart because I never stop pushing and letting her know that she is I also have an other daughter that is just as smart. Briar, needs to have the same oppertunities as the girls do. If you want to help don't stop teaching your children and dont let them do things that need your supervision on these sort of things and the use of a fire arms is something that even as an adult you need constant reminders of whats safe and whats not.