HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I will know about disability soon
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 10:25 AM
1dahunter

Default RE: I will know about disability soon

Hey Mite I dont know what the state minnimum is I draw $652.00 a month on SSDI They said I dont qualify for SSI as my income is the max on my SSDI. I own my own mobile home which is a 1972 model the lot rent is $150.00 a month and they say its going up the first of the year I only paid $1000.00 for it my car is a old 87 buick clunker worth about $300.00 and I have no bank account at all. When I first started drawing my SSDI it was $564.00 5 years ago and thats when they told me that I was at the max. Yes I do have a 22lr its a Marlin 60 auto loader in stainless. I also have 2 muzzle loaders that I havent shot yet as I havent been able to buy all the accessories ball starter, powder flask, powder measure, bullets and patches and round balls I hope to be able to get it all by spring. I also bought a Mossberg .270win that I sent back to mossberg as the damn thing was unsafe, everytime you took the safety off it would fire. I told mossberg that I didnt want it back and they said That after They received it I could take my pic of what ever they had so Im hoping they will let me have the Varmit .223 in bull barrel. so far I have not heard from them. still waiting as usual. Jimmy