HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang
Old 12-28-2004, 01:20 PM
onebullet

Default RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

that pretty much nailed it on the head-ss and they do that on purpose they want you to leave, happens far more than people think

but you have to stand your ground,---- and dont be fooled they speak english ,

i have worked with my share of them -they want to intimidate you and make ya move

alot of them think they are smarter and better than us ..no kidden--because their culture is older than ours-how about those apples-?
i yell at em and tell em i was here first, beat it and when they ignore me i tell em to "get the fu_ _ out "in their own langauge-" taught to me by the few good ones i know and there are good ones too

in extreme cases i say
" i dinky dow G.I boo coo die" then they leave altoghether ---- funny how they understood that --------------------------and i do carry a conceled weapon while fishing --sad huh? gotta be carefull of them killer bullheads

its a game with them to see how far they can push before someone stops them
and they have admitted it to me- "your dnr stupid never catch me" ---- tougher laws i say

ps
just got done talking with my wife on the phone and she told me the govenment is going to make phillipine nurses wait 4 years to get a visa and hmoung come in by the thousands with no problem -most unskilled- what is going on in this country is sad and stupid

tell your stories-- people from Mn. and Wisc.-- help inform and educate