HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bucklick Creek High Back Turkey Lounger
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2002, 01:51 PM
Chewie37

Default RE: Bucklick Creek High Back Turkey Lounger

I have the guide series (just got it for this season) simply put I LOVE it.

As always though there is room for improvement. A little more padding in the seat would be nice. There is webbing inside the pockets that I guess are designed to keep your stuff seperate rather than have it end up in a jumble at the bottom of the pocket (one large pocket with two access zippers. My biggest grip is the elastic isn't strong enough to hold things in place in the webbing and it tends to fall out and end up in the a jumble in the bottom anyway. If you are careful of what you put in webbing (nothing very heavy) it tends to work out okay.

That being said the vest is comfortable to wear, easy to get on and off, carries LOTS of stuff. It would be nice if the adjustments for the back rest were a little easier to adjust. If you are like me you will find your self adjusting it depending on the ground you set up on. As it is with a little practice it isn't too bad. Once properly adjusted the lounger is just that a lounger. I have had set ups that have felt like I was sitting in the Lazboy back at the house. You just have to guard against falling asleep! Up before daylight, humpin through the woods, warm spring day, comfortable chair = nap time!

Play with it BEFORE you get in the woods. While you are waiting for that first gobbler to boom off the roost is NO time to be playing around with your vest or trying to adjust it.