HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - out of control wild kidds
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 09:43 AM
little-d

Default out of control wild kidds

i heard shots from behind my house yesterday,so i went to see who was out there, i found three kidds 13 and under,two of them were up in my ladder stand and the other was about half way up .All 3 had single shot shotguns,i hollered at them to get down and they came over and gave me a line about being lost and didn't know how to get to the road.None of them had orange on i,i got on to them about being out there and not having any on and told them to stay out of them woods cause people were out there deer hunting.One of the kidds lives across the road from me with his grandpaw,no dad and his moms a tramp.I talked to the boys granddad about me finding them out there with the guns and that i didn't want them out there while my friends and i were hunting.He just laughed and said yes them boys been shooting birds ,and I didn't want to start nothing with him cause i think he's in the late first stage of a mental illness so i just left it . Reckon what i need to do if they come back .I don't want to get all mad at them and make them hate me ,i just don't want them out there where they might get hurt.Reckon what a good corse of action i should take and with who ,the county law or the kidds mom. Maybe just call the sheriff and make a report that i caught them on my land and asked them to leave or something like that .I'm used to dealing with growups but not little kidds.