HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More "wolf" news!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 12:24 AM
idahoelkinstructor
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: More "wolf" news!

Idaho hunter 58 I have not gone to any meetings. They (not sure who except they were anti-wolf) had a meeting here in IF last year, but the catch was to go to the meeting you had to buy the dinner meal. The money used to buy the meal was used for fighting the wolves, not for the cost of the meal. The meal was donated by a local owned restaruant. Now I didn't or don't have a problem with any of this. I fully support anything against wolves, but the dinner/program was 25 dollars a person. I just didn't have the money to spend at the time. I wish they would have let people attend who didn't want the dinner but could have donate some money even if it was only 5$ to 10$. Anyone who went to the dinner could donate as much they wanted to. I asked if I could just donate some money and hear what was being said in the meeting. But I was told if I wanted to donate money to help out I would have to send it to such and such address. I was kind of dissapointed, and know that we need anyone and everyone on our side supporting the anti-wolf movement. This organization had good intentions but just went about it the wrong way IMHO.