HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - here's an example of Alt's deceptionS
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 04:32 PM
ulysses
Fork Horn

Default here's an example of Alt's deceptionS

my son sent me a picture from the front page of THE MORNING CALL newspaper tonight. On it is Alt holding aloft a huge deer rack. This picture taken by Christain Berg of the Morning Call is one of Alt's famous deceptions.
I was at the meeting when he held up this rack. Claiming that this is a prime example of the type of 3.5 yr old bucks we can have in Pa if HR & AR was to be put into practice. He stated that this buck came from such an area where it was and has been in practice.
In truth the buck was harvested next to the Lehigh County Trexler Game Preserve on a large private tract that allows no hunting except for the sole person that killed that buck with his bow. I know this person! Neither the tract the buck was killed on nor the game preserve has ever practiced AR and surely not HR. The buck only grew that large because no one had access to him.
I an several others openly asked Alt why he was blatantly telling a lie. Once he knew the jig was up he wouldn't answer anymore questions about the deer.
now this is just 1 lie he was caught in how many has he gotten away with?
Gary I'm glad you are going, you lied to Pa hunters and took the flower sniffers $ (Audubon). For the sole purpose of deception. Shame on you!