HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hot or Not II
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Buck Huntin Girl

Default RE: Hot or Not II

Well, I'm not going to argue about it... I was just wanting to let you know there are more boards around that may give you more of the answers you are looking for, kiddo.

Charlie, by no means do I want to push them away, and I did state that, everyone is welcome at any site they want to be at... can't make anyone go away that doesn't want to, I just thought it might be more enjoyable for her if she found a site with kids her age who want to discuss topics from her age level. I am not sure if she is aware that a simple Google search for teen message boards will turn up numerous possibilities for her.

SouthernSweety, I'm not sure what I have to be protective about... about YOU maybe. I am very glad to hear that you have the Lord in your heart, and in fact, there are some AWESOME teen boards out there for Bible believing Christians. I know, I've been to them, and there is some very wholesome discussion about Christianity with other teens... it's a great support system, and in fact, it may be a good thing for you to do with your cousin, God bless her, I hope her family gets their head out of their tooshies and wake up to the realization that have a wonderful little girl they need to work together to raise.

It has nothing to do with pushing you out of the scene here, it has to do with what I think you personally might enjoy better. For future reference, I care a lot about teens and what they think and feel, I myself have taken troubled teens under my wing and even have played custodial "mommy" to one of them for a while. I think you have me pegged wrong. If I said something that made you feel like less of a person, I apologize, it was in no way my intentions. Peace be with you and your family... if you are interested in some sites, I am sure I can find a few that would give your cousin some good Christian support, however, I am not going to be on the site much longer today, as my boyfriend will be home soon and I will be spending my evening with him...