HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hot or Not II
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Buck Huntin Girl

Default RE: Hot or Not II

Oh Cam... we have had a few PM's here and there... there is NOTHING wrong with your interest in her, and I am sure she is a very attractive young woman. It probably means a lot to her that you find her so beautiful, especially considering you are her age.

My whole point was that for the most part, and these guys I KNOW will correct me if I am wrong, the guys here aren't too worried about what is "hot or not" for a 16 year old high school gal. They have far surpassed that phase... and I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I am also sure that she would be quite enjoyable to converse with if she were talking about hunting and the like, but I can't recall ever reading anything about her hunting escapades, most of her posts are high school caliber and are geared towards your age group. I have enjoyed talking with you about hunting, Cam, but hell would have to freeze over before I ever found anything about a high school kid "hot"... no offense to you, please don't take it that way! You both are sweet kids, but you are in the middle of a giant generation gap here, that's my entire point I personally don't mind you being around huntingnet, but I come to discuss issues with fellow hunters, not high school make up talk and what high school kids nowadays are finding "hot" (I think I may be SCARED to know to be honest... my kid will be there in a few years)...

It just seems to me that SouthernSweety is fishing for compliments, it seems to me she needs confirmation from whomever she can get it... She would be better off on a teen's site, that's all I'm saying. LOL

I also doubt the guys here are jealous, most of them are married or much older and probably have no desire to view pictures of a high school sophomore. But, as I said before, they will ALL correct me if I am wrong... I'm sure of it. LOL