HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hot or Not II
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 10:55 AM
Buck Huntin Girl

Default RE: Hot or Not II

Okay, I just have to say something, and it isn't being said to be mean... it really isn't. I am not sure how old "lil" cousing means, but considering Kate is 16, you are obviously younger than that. I am not sure if you guys are familiar with other message boards, but there are SERIOUSLY some great message boards out there for teenagers to "play" on. Why do you care what a bunch of VERY OLDER MEN (mostly) care about what is hot or not? Many of these old men think Metamucil is hot (Cardeer)[8D], so WHY on earth would you girls CARE?

These "hot or not" threads are beyond me, I really don't get it. Wouldn't you be more interested in finding out what OTHER 16 year old boys think is hot? Those are the ones who's hormones will tell you what you want to hear, kiddo. I know this is the "Off season" and we goof around a lot in here, but this is a hunting board, and much of the stuff even in off season is geared towards hunting and an OLDER crowd... I'd be interested to know what the average age of our posters is... I know it is a mostly older crowd, and by older, SouthernSweety, I am referring to 20's+... most of our interests are going to be at LEAST a generation apart from yours, we've mostly moved past the high school "hot or not" questions...

I hope I don't sound mean, but I really think you would get more of the answers you and "lil" cousin are searching for at a site geared towards people with your hormone levels.