HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is the Ruger 204 Big enough for Whitetail
Old 12-18-2004, 10:27 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Is the Ruger 204 Big enough for Whitetail

word for doing what you tell others
Yes, there is a word. Its called comedy. Trying to make light out of a situation. Or let others know in a funny way that they need to have that stick surgically removed and read the FREAKING QUESTION. I mean come on guys, none of us on here are curing cancer. And if you really think you are changing the world by policing others, you are pretty full of yourself. If thats immature, I will be immature my whole life. Won't bother me a bit. I take it as a compliment, since most people that work for me or my family consider me too serious, and acting like a old man as a young age in my mid 30's. I mean I got uncles 70 years old that bust peoples chops 10X worse than I do. You may be right, my world is help people by answering the question at hand, and if you want to go on about ethics according to driftrider, go to the the hunting forum and start your own post ranting and raving and policing. And just answer the quesiton about a gun's performance in the gun forum. If you did that, I guarntee you wouldn't hear a peep from me suggesting you are a busybody.

And about the sewing circle. Well, if you can't take a joke, you know how it goes.