HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - News article 202 1/8 typical Ohio buck
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 10:17 PM
Revival

Default RE: News article 202 1/8 typical Ohio buck

The article had a few other things wrong, not just on the facts you mentioned, but also on the Jerman Buck. It did not weigh 300 lbs. I would say 250 or 260, it was killed on the 10th not the 8th. The original story in the Dayton Daily News got it wrong, and it has been haunting me since. I am Brad Jerman.

It is a magnificent buck though. Look for me on the Feb. cover of North American Whitetail with much more to come. After official scoring and regardless of the state record, which is in question at this point… (I am only sitting a few 8ths above with a few weeks to go before official scoring). I will be claiming that it is the “Largest Typical Whitetail Ever Taken With A Crossbow”.

You can find out more at http://jermanbuck.com. Please shoot me an email and let me know what you think of the site. It is new and I am dying for feedback.

Take care,
Brad
a.k.a. Revival

P.S. I will most likely not be checking back here soon... Just kinda busy, but wanted to try and correct a few issues.