HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deepest apolagy's
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Scoobiedoo

Default RE: Deepest apolagy's

Rich,
First of all I want to say congrats on the cat. I personally don't hunt cats but that’s not what’s in question here, is it?

Second, life is too short to sweat the small stuff. If you had your picture in a traditional magazine and were holding a longbow when you used a compound to kill the cat - THEN I'd be PO'd - but you didn't. Its kinda hard for any Moderator (or Member) to prove 'intent' as I see it. I may be wrong, and I'm sure others may not agree with me, but...

Third, having hunted and shot all kinds of bows and currently hunting with only traditional gear - I do understand and am sympathetic about modern gear vs. traditional gear. I can see both sides of the coin. Traditional archers take great pride in the fact that we CHOOSE to hunt with a stickbow w/o the proliferation of sights, rests, do-dads of all imaginable types, etc. However, I'm not ready nor feel any of us are in a true position to crucify you for your mistake.

Live and learn. All the Moderators needed to do was to move the thread to another area if they were concerned with the misplacement of its nature...

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is my motto...

Lets move on & Happy Holidays!