HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - All Fathers out there....I need advice
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Flintflinger

Default RE: All Fathers out there....I need advice

Ash,
Kids are the most wonderful thing and at times the most aggrevating. I have 3 kids, Lexie 6, Andrew 4, and Abby 4 mos. My kids and my wife go with me on all of my hunting trips. I wouldnt have it any other way. When my wife hunted, we would take turns. I would go out in the morning, and she would stay with the kids. She would go out for the evening hunt and I would stay with the kids. Then we switch for the next day.

Raising kids can be very rewarding and very frustrating at the same time. There isnt a better feeling in the world as teaching them how to do something and watching them do it, like riding a bike for the first time. Butthen there are the times that you have to tell them over and over and over on the simplest things, like flushing the toilet.

I absolutly love my kids to the end of the earth and I dare anyone to step between me and kids. They will wish they were never born.

You will find that its not that difficult to give up a day or two when you have little ones. Just wait til they are starting to walk and you come home from work and they say "DADDY" and teater to you and hug your leg. Nothing like that feeling.

Anyway, It looks like you have enough advice here, but everyone is different. Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy.