HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - anyone heard the latest on chi vang???
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 06:43 AM
metalback

Default RE: anyone heard the latest on chi vang???

This low life deserves the very maximum our country can dish out!!! To back shoot hunters----multiple times---means he for sure wanted them all dead. He needs to be placed in with the biggest, baddest SOB's our prison system has to offer and be abused every day for the rest of his life. Death would be way to easy of a cop out for him---IMO This is exactly why there a non-hunting groups forming to ruin our hunting opportunities in this country. For any of you thinking that I should be forgiving I say in this instance---bullhockey!!!!! This is the lowest of lowlife and deserves a very long lifetime of serious abuse on a daily, if not hourly schedule. Man he has me wound for sound----there's nothing that could be done to him that is bad enough in my eyes. He is one large piece of sh-t and I wish him the very worst life possible for the rest of his misrable days!!!! I'd also like to say my most sincere condolences to the familys of the fallen hunters. Boy, it's the real sh-ts when you spend ex amount of years dodgeing bullets in Viet Nam protecting your country----and end up getting back shot multiple times by a scum bag right in your own backyard!!!! Totally abuse this guy please---forever!!!!!!!